Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 270

Thread: The Last Thing I Bought Was...

  1. #241
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my cell phone quit on me..so I got a new one a Motorola with all sorts of stuff I can't imagine how to use...I got a nice rebate with a 2 year contract..plus I got a letter in the mail telling me my contract was up and if I renewed for two more years I would get a month free...soo after all the freebies, the phone only cost 20 bucks...I actually took a pic of a deer eating one of my plants LOL...wish the cell phone had a built in gun..hehehehehe...which wouldn't surprise me in the future if they didn't.

  2. #242
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The last thing I brought was a drink of cola at the warf sending my mum and dad off ona 10 day ccruse of of the Islands

    cant wait till I retire soI can go on trips like that

  3. #243
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Over the past week, I have had to buy a lot of stuff for the apartment.

    I had to buy a new showerhead and a bottle of boric acid (To control the cocky roaches).

    I had to buy some spoons & forks and a skillit (thank goodness for the local resale shop)

    I'm gonna have to wait for a bed, The pallet on the floor ain't too bad except its a LOOONNG way down at Night & A Long way up in the morning [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #244
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I bought the last watermelon of the season from a local farmers truck down by the highway. It was a bit over ripe and really sweet.

  5. #245
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep Sis, I got me a real big boys bed. A really nice couple have decided to go to the nursing home because of her heart condition and they offered me thier Queen sized bed. It is only about a year old and she had a Queen sized comforter set that came with it that was still in the bag. She told me her Husband didn't want anything over him except a big old Quilt.

    I have been sleeping a little better since I got up off the floor [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #246
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So didcha get a bed yet mister?
    Last thing I bought were tickets to see Alice in Chains at the Cains Ballroom on Sept 30th. Now I am looking to purchase an inexpensive electric guitar and amp for Zach's 16th birthday on the 29th!!!

  7. #247
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AWWW that is so wonderful Rog!!! I had been praying for you and just love to hear when you get blessed!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #248
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you Sis for you're continued prayers. I am blessed by being back at home. People in a small community really stick togeather, If they don't know me then they remember my parents and if they have anything that you need, They will share openly and ask nothing in return.

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    Stay dry...

    rog

  9. #249
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    funny how I know exactly what you mean...I left Tulsa for Tampa for 10years...YEP [img]wink.gif[/img] small towns rule...now I am looking to buy a home in my real home town of Broken Arrow. Hmm lets see go from 1/4 million in the entire state... to living with more than 1/4 million in one county...come back wishing for a few 100 thousand with the big city less than 10 miles away... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] that's what I want.

  10. #250
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My town has about 2,000 people, The closest city to us only has 10,000. Its a long way from when I lived In Los Angeles [img]confused.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •